Protecting Your Assets In High-Asset Divorce

Protecting your assets is important in any circumstances — but in complex divorce cases involving high net worth, the assistance of a strategic, results-driven lawyer is essential. At The Law Office of Robert M. Asbury, I bring more than 20 years of experience to your case, and I am committed to helping you keep everything to which you are entitled. My firm serves clients in Knoxville, Knox County and throughout East Tennessee.

Are you considering divorce? Call 865-909-7290 to discuss your circumstances. The sooner you speak with me, the sooner I can work on securing a favorable outcome.

Dedicated To Quality, Not Speed

When you divide assets with your ex-partner, it is necessary to get a precise valuation of the marital property. Cutting a deal or getting a quick settlement is not in your best interest, because we will not know what your marital property is worth. In high-asset cases, it takes time and research to determine the value of your marital property. This property can include:

I can tell you how the law will affect an asset, but I myself cannot put a valuation on the asset. Therefore, I will make every effort to find an expert in the field to give us an accurate understanding of the asset's value. I often work with a forensic accountant who has more than 30 years of experience and does an outstanding job in the courtroom. Additionally, I work with professionals who perform business valuations to determine not only the current worth of a business but also its future earning potential.

Contact A Trial-Tested Attorney

I have taken more than 200 cases to court, and I have an outstanding record as a trial lawyer. To arrange a consultation with an experienced Knoxville high-asset divorce lawyer, please call me at 865-909-7290 or send a message using the online form.

My office is conveniently located near Cherokee Country Club and Lakeshore Park. If you are unable to meet during normal business hours, I can schedule after-hours or weekend appointments by special request.