Addressing Serious Domestic Violence Charges

Domestic violence is a highly sensitive issue, and it is critical to deal with it as soon as possible. At The Law Office of Robert M. Asbury, I am committed to looking out for your best interests. My firm serves clients in Knoxville, Knox County and throughout East Tennessee.

Call 865-909-7290 if you require assistance with domestic violence. I can assertively fight for your rights either in or out of court.

Are You A Victim Of Domestic Violence?

If your ex-partner has committed any form of abuse, it is essential that you contact a knowledgeable lawyer. Depending on the severity of the abuse you have suffered, I may be able to help you get an order of protection or restraining order. Your ex-partner will face serious legal consequences if this order is violated.

My first priority is keeping you and your children safe, and I will use every legal tool at my disposal to work toward a positive outcome in your case. In addition, I can refer you to a number of excellent counselors or psychiatrists if you require more help than I am able to provide.

Have You Been Accused Of Domestic Violence?

If you are an offender or have been wrongfully accused, you need an attorney who will aggressively defend your rights. It is important to realize that a conviction can cost you your job, because it revokes security clearance. Additionally, you will face a gun ban requiring you to forfeit all firearms. I will work diligently to help you retain your rights without jeopardizing your job and gun ownership.

Many of my clients are concerned about possible jail time. As an alternative, I will make every attempt to get both parties to agree to a social no-contact order. It is often in your ex-partner's best interest for you to work rather than be incarcerated, because you can continue to pay child support and/or spousal support.

Call Today For Experienced Advocacy

To schedule your consultation with an experienced Knoxville domestic violence lawyer, please call 865-909-7290 or send me a message using the online form. My office is located near Cherokee Country Club and Lakeshore Park, and I can arrange after-hours or weekend appointments if you are unable to meet during normal business hours.